Watch our Artificial Disc Replacement Webinar below!
A cervical artificial disc replacement is a minimally invasive procedure that removes the degenerative disc in your neck and replaces it with specialized, artificial disc technology.
Because you are in the NSHF community, you get the opportunity to hear from those on the cutting edge of artificial disc replacement, including the following:
- Dr. Richard Guyer, Texas Back Institute
- Dr. Thomas Schuler, Virginia Spine Institute
- Dr. Todd Lanman, Lanman Spinal Neurosurgery
- Dr. Armen Khachatryan, The Disc Replacement Center
COMING UP: Following this webinar, we will have TWO more Artificial Disc Webinars:
- Artificial Disc Replacement Webinar (Neck) Part 2
- Artificial Disc Replacement Webinar (Lumbar)