A 5-day, in-home challenge to get you ready for warmer months! It’s been a long winter, but spring is almost here — and it’s time to stretch, mobilize and prepare our bodies for more activities.
Our spines are one of the most neglected areas of healthcare, and 100 million Americans suffer because of it. Start getting pro-active about your spine health with our spring challenge and create life-changing habits that last.
Spring Spine Health Challenge
When you join the National Spine Health Foundation “Spring Spine Health Challenge,” you get:
- 5 days of encouraging, empowering email guidance
- A video each day featuring spine health experts with your challenge for that day.
- Facebook live Q&A with Lindsay Orosz, a board certified spine specialist and senior manager of research at NSHF.
- 2021 Spring Spine Health Guide
- A chance to be featured on our social media channels as a Spinal Champion®
- Be entered to win a Garmin watch valued at $280 from Potomac River running store!
Sign up now for the challenge that begins on Monday, April 5th.
Join our private Facebook Support Group, where you will find others participating in the Challenge and see the live Q&A the week of the Challenge! New to NSHF? Check out our Patient Journey for anyone experiencing back or neck pain here.