Pain management is such a huge part of the spine health world. That’s why we are committed to bringing this community the best experts and resources we possibly can. On your journey to spinal health, we know there are many questions and road blocks, but we never want those to be long-term barriers to success.
When it comes to pain management, there is no one-size-fits-all way to handle it. Through a unified healthcare team and dedicated doctors, however, patients can find relief in a variety of ways. We thought this conversation was so important that we brought together this team of experts to discuss publicly.
Tune in to hear:
- Dr. Niteesh Bharara, Director, Regenerative Medicine, Virginia Spine Institute
- Dr. Alka Gupta, CMO and Co-Founder, Bluerock Care
- Dr. Suzanne LeBlang, Director of Clinical Relationships, Focused Ultrasound Foundation
- Ethan Ruby, Founder, Theraplant
- Yonni Wattenmaker, Executive Director, Breast Cancer Alliance
Because so many conditions related to pain management crossover, it’s important for those in the healthcare industry to collaborate. That’s why we were so thankful for this partnership and hope to do more collaborations in the future.
Please share this webinar with any friends or family members that may be interested in learning more about advancements in pain management.