Social Media Toolkit: Spine Health Awareness Month
Show your commitment to Spine Health Awareness during October by sharing on your social media channels. We have prepared this user-friendly toolkit with everything you need to share on social media with family, friends and colleagues.
SUGGESTED POST COPY FOR INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK
You can copy and paste the text for each post to use on your social media accounts. For the graphics, you can save the images by right clicking on your desktop and select “save image as” and select the location on your hard drive where you would like to save. If you are on a mobile device, press and hold the picture until a prompt pops up and save the image on your camera roll.
October is Spine Health Awareness Month! Help me raise awareness and get involved by visiting spinehealth.org/awareness #SpineHealthAwareness #ProtectYourSpine @spinehealthfoundation
Did you know that 1 in 3 Americans will experience back pain in their lifetime? Join me this October to raise awareness for Spine Health! Get involved by visiting spinehealth.org/awareness #SpineHealthAwareness #ProtectYourSpine @spinehealthfoundation
Did you know that 264 million workdays are lost each year due to back pain? Join me during Spine Health Awareness Month this October to raise awareness for Spine Health! Get involved by visiting spinehealth.org/awareness. #SpineHealthAwareness #ProtectYourSpine @spinehealthfoundation
Studies show that when patients are educated about their spinal treatment, they heal faster and experience better outcomes. Help bring greater awareness of spine health this October! Visit spinehealth.org/awareness. #SpineHealthAwareness #ProtectYourSpine @spinehealthfoundation
I am taking action for spine health awareness! Join my team and help us raise critical funds, celebrate positive outcomes, and bring awareness to a health issue that affects more than 100 million Americans. Join me: [insert your personal fundraising link here] #WGYB2022 #SpineHealthAwareness @spinehealthfoundation
How to Setup Your Fundraiser:
- Go to our event’s fundraising page: https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/2022WGYBrace.
- Click the orange “Start fundraising” button.
- Fill out the form to create your account and personalize your own fundraising page.
- Email your friends, family, and communities to join you in support of the National Spine Health Foundation using your personal fundraising page link.
- Include your personal fundraising page link in the posts below to show your support on social media.
Tag the National Spine Health Foundation on your posts! This way, we’ll see your posts and potentially share them in our stories! You can use the following accounts to tag:
Use some of the following hashtags in your posts: #SpineHealthAwareness #ProtectYourSpine #WGYB2022
- Personalize posts or copy and paste the suggested text we’ve provided.
- Encourage your social media followers to get involved and spread the word!
- Share and repost National Spine Health Foundation content throughout the month.