3 Ways You Can Get Involved
#1 Make a Gift
Our vision is to improve the lives of those with neck and back pain and with your generous gift, we can give hope. By supporting our initiatives, including but not limited to The Research Institute, SpineOnline™, Spine-Talks™ , and our Spinal Champion™ stories. Your generous gift of any amount keeps us moving forward.
#2 Become a Volunteer
You can become a volunteer in many ways, including:
- Liking, sharing, tuning in live, and commenting on our information far and wide on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The more people sharing, the more awareness we raise and the more lives are touched for the better. We even have specific options for youth to get involved through our STAR Youth Ambassador program!
- Attending or supporting one of our signature events, from helping set-up or tear down or contributing an auction item, your support is greatly appreciated! Some auction item examples include:
- Travel (hotel stays, weekend getaways, all-inclusive trips, airline tickets/miles)
- Outings & Experiences (spa days, sunset cruises, museum or comedy tickets, hot air balloon rides)
- Sports Tickets, Memorability & Activities (golf outings, yoga/spin classes, ski passes, chance to meet local celebrity athletes)
- Music (concert tickets, backstage passes)
- Food (cooking glasses, dinner and wine pairings, restaurant gift certificates)
#3 Start Your Own Fundraiser
If you’re the kind of individual who likes to take charge and be an agent of change in your network, we invite you to start your own fundraiser. Your fundraiser can be in honor of a special doctor, physical therapist, family member, or other person who’s made a personal impact on you. You can also see if your employer has a matching donation program!