Make sure your workplace is working for your back!
Consider making these changes to your workplace to improve your spinal health.
- Consult with your company’s ergonomics expert, if available. Request a standing desk or yoga ball to strengthen your core and increase your spinal health.
- Adjust your computer screen and share so that the center of your computer screen is at eye level.
- Adjust your desk height to allow your forearms to rest comfortably at a 90-degree angle.
- Work with your feet flat on the floor and your back against the chair.
- Stand up and stretch every hour (use your phone or computer alarm as a reminder!).