Create a Team • Raise Funds • Win Awards
The S.T.A.R program works in conjunction with the We’ve Got Your Back Race for Spinal Health and can be used by any youth for any event where they raise funds that are donated back to Spine Health.
From “tech-neck”, backpack strain, and sports injuries, today’s youth are at risk more than ever to experience back and neck issues. This program builds awareness of spinal health among America’s young people. The hope is that young people can spread the news about the factors that compromise spinal health, promote STEM activities, and develop basic fundraising skills.
- Rising S.T.A.R. – Elementary School (age 5-12)
- Youth Ambassador S.T.A.R. – Middle/High School (ages 13-18)
The S.T.A.R. award can provide participants community service fulfillment opportunities and can be used on job or college applications.
- S.T.A.R. Status – All participating students in the We’ve Got Your Back Race earn S.T.A.R. status and a medal!
- Rising S.T.A.R. School of the Year Award – A special prize awarded to the elementary school and middle school that brings the largest registered team or highest amount of donations.
- Youth Ambassador S.T.A.R. Teen of the Year Award – Recognizes youth race participants who raise $250 or more through race registrations and/or donations. This award also qualifies you to be considered for Spine Health’s most prestigious youth award, the Young Spinal Champion® of the Year Award.