3 Ways You Can Get Involved With National Spine Health Foundation
#1 Make a Gift
When you give to National Spine Health Foundation, you help us pursue our mission of improving spinal health care through education, research, and patient advocacy by funding our many programs. This includes but is not limited to The Research Institute, SpineOnline™, Spine-Talks™ , and our Spinal Champion™ stories. Your generous donation of any amount keeps us moving forward.
#2 Start Your Own Fundraiser
With more passionate hands in the work of the Foundation’s mission, more of that mission is realized! If you’re the kind of individual who likes to take charge and be an agent of change in your network, we invite you to start your own fundraiser. You can start your fundraiser for National Spine Health Foundtion in honor of a special doctor, physical therapist, family member, or other person who’s made a personal impact on you. You can also see if your employer has a matching donation program!
#3 Become a Volunteer
You can become a volunteer in many ways, including:
- Liking, sharing, tuning in live, and commenting on our information far and wide on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The more people sharing, the more awareness we raise and the more lives are touched for the better.
- Attending or supporting one of our signature events, from helping set-up or tear down or contributing an auction item, your support is greatly appreciated! Some auction item examples include:
- Travel (hotel stays, weekend getaways, all-inclusive trips, airline tickets/miles)
- Outings & Experiences (spa days, sunset cruises, museum or comedy tickets, hot air balloon rides)
- Sports Tickets, Memorability & Activities (golf outings, yoga/spin classes, ski passes, chance to meet local celebrity athletes)
- Music (concert tickets, backstage passes)
- Food (cooking glasses, dinner and wine pairings, restaurant gift certificates)