5K RACE & 1 MILE FUN RUN
May 17, 2020
Join the nation’s largest 5K event to celebrate healthy spines and benefit those suffering with neck and back pain. The We’ve Got Your Back Race consists of a timed 5K race, a 1 mile family-friendly fun run/walk, and Wellness Fair. All are welcome to join! Save the Date: The 13th Annual We’ve Got Your Backevent will be held on May 17, 2020!
How to get involved:
Through our Youth Ambassador Program, Students Taking Action for Research, youth will educate others about factors that compromise spinal health, promote STEM activities, and develop basic fundraising opportunities. Awards and recognition will be announced at the race, so make sure to sign up by May 10th to qualify!
Have you overcome neck or back pain through non-surgical or surgical treatment? If yes, join us on this day for special recognition. Register as a Spinal Champion to receive the ultimate VIP patient experience.
Become A Team Captain
Grab your friends, coworkers, neighbors, teammates, or classmates for some friendly competition and raise funds for a great cause! A prize will be awarded to the largest corporate and high school team.
Why We’ve Got Your Back
- Apart from its festive charm, your participation in the We’ve For Your Back Race for spinal health benefits:Support spinal research: Registration fees directly benefit the Spinal Research Foundation’s mission to improve spinal health and patient outcomes through research, education, and patient advocacy.
- Generate awareness for spinal health: Spinal injuries and disorders have a widespread impact on the quality of life and livelihood of those that are affected.
The Foundation’s corporate sponsorship program allows us to form strategic partnerships with foundations, corporations, organizations, and individuals that share our vision to resolve debilitating spinal pain. We rely on corporate funding to conduct national research studies and clinical trials and to provide a range of educational resources including the Journal of the Spinal Research Foundation, lectures, and community events. Through our signature We’ve Got Your Back events, we will provide you with the opportunity to fulfill your community outreach, corporate wellness, marketing, and philanthropic objectives. If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sabrina M. Woodlief, Community Engagement, Sr. Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET A SNEAK PEAK OF WHAT YOUR CELEBRATION COULD LOOK LIKE!
All proceeds from the We’ve Got Your Back Race series benefit the National Spine Health Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to improving spinal health and patient outcomes through research, education, and patient advocacy.
Can’t attend the event?
EVENT FESTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Pre-race warm-up
- Annual signature We’ve Got Your Back T-shirt
- VIP Spinal Champion surprise perks
- FREE post-race massages from Virginia Therapy & Fitness Center
- Wellness Fair vendor booths for demos, interactive stations, and freebies
- Live entertainment
- Cash prizes and awards
- Fun for the whole family