The National Spine Health Foundation is the only patient-centered non-profit dedicated to helping patients overcome debilitating spinal conditions and take back their lives.
HOW DOES NECK AND BACK PAIN AFFECT YOU?
- 100 million Americans, approximately 1/3rd of the U.S. population, suffer from chronic neck or back pain each year.
- Those with this pain are 4 times more likely to become clinically depressed.
- Back and neck pain is the #1 reason for physical pain and the most common non-cancer related opioid prescriptions in the U.S.
- It causes the second highest number of doctor’s visits after the common cold.
- $250 billion annual cost to U.S. economy with 264 lost workdays per year.
- Back and neck pain is the #1 job-related disability in the U.S.
National Spine Health Foundation Resources
We want patients to have every resource they need. Here are a few of the things we offer on an ongoing basis. In this list, you’ll find a variety of media because we know people like to ingest things in different ways. Whether it’s a podcast, a magazine, an article or a video interview, we are here to serve patients in every way we can. From tips and tricks to surgeon expertise and patient stories, we’ve got you covered!
EXPLORE OUR RESOURCES
- Research Projects
- Patient Journey Guide
- “Get Back To It” Podcast
- Spine Health Journal
- Spinal Champion Stories
If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, we encourage you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to answer your questions or provide guidance.